Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas This Year

While on the way to Fenton with Kyle for his family's Christmas breakfast, I asked to stop at this place I saw called Value Village. It was AWESOME! and HUGE! And this is what I found...
two pretty green candlesticks, a purse, a skirt (that i want to rework), and pink and gold bangles. all for under ten dollars. i'm excited.
here are my super cute siblings and puppy relaxing on christmas eve.

the christmas tree! all decorated and full of presents.



olivia: our resident christmas flamingo.


julie gave me this adorable umbrella for christmas. i very much appreciate it, seeing as now i do not have to walk to class in the rain. jenn and i went outside to try it out in the snow...

it was cold....


now off to grandma's house! 
merry christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment