Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Puppy Treats!

I'll admit it, Samson is one spoiled puppy. That said, I made him some treats today! 



Someone needs a haircut...


For tonight's dinner I tried a recipe sent to me by my sister. Then i adapted, because I can't follow a recipe.

Tortellini Tomato Soup

olive oil
green onion, chopped
minced garlic
14 oz crushed tomatoes
1 quart chicken broth
1 pack tortellini
2 c fresh baby spinach
1/4 tsp basil
pinch of cayenne pepper
salt and pepper to taste 
parmesan cheese

Heat the olive oil in a large pan. Cook onions, add garlic until fragrant. Add chicken broth and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Add tortellini, cook until almost tender. Add spinach while tortellini finishes cooking. Add basil and cayenne. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve with sprinkling of parmesan cheese.




And somehow I have acquired a collection of green glass bottles...











No comments:

Post a Comment