Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Dress-Up Bin

When we were little, we had a giant tub of old dresses (some mom's, some grandma's, and some thrifted) as well as a clown outfit, pilgrim gear, and miscellaneous halloween costumes. After talking to Jenn, I went down into the basement in search of it today. I remember loving it when I was younger, but only now am I seeing how great some of these dresses really are. But seriously, they're so awesome, they could almost be in style right now.  

















A box of our Grandma Fran's jewelry had also been passed down to us girls. I finally took the time to look through it all and found a couple of really neat things. I put together a new necklace out of a few pieces I found as well as a broken necklace I already had. Then I found some amazing earrings, and a clutch! And then I found some pretty fabric that would make an awesome scarf! Not joking! My day was that productive. Just wait until I tell you about dinner...





No comments:

Post a Comment